Friday 10 December 2010

Sleet

I have been stuck in Edinburgh for a week, due to snowfalls. It has been really wonderful. 
I visited a collective exhibition in Broughton Deli where some of my Cats are exhibit (it is still up, until 14 january), walked trough the snow, have tea with my friends: lovely. This city is just lovely! 
I also visit Alasdair Gray's exhibition, If you still don't know this illustrator, you should do it! 


Broughton Deli

Here my new creations: "Tipi poco raccomandabili" wooden brooches (hand painted)
Right now you can find it only in Bologna in Libreria Golconda, via Nosadella 23/a


Tipi poco raccomandabili

And Tomorrow? I will have a stall in Out of the blue. Wish me good luck :)

New friend

1 comment:

paolo del toro said...

Love the badges! In particular the one on the top left with the big schnoz.