Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ana Ventura's Workshop

I had a great week end!
I attended the illustration workshop with Ana Ventura in Hamelin, Bologna.
We worked a lot and it has been very emotional and inspiring. We touched themes like "inside us" and "inside our head" and "invisible". I loved to work on this themes and now my brain is full of new ideas.
It has been super energetic for me, fresh water :)
Thanks very much to Ana, she really gave us a lot. And also thanks to Hamelin for the organization and to all the girls (as usual we were only women :) ) that I met during these three days. It is so important to share ideas with other illustrators, constructive criticisms and different points of view!
Here you can visit Ana's blog and website.
If you want to see more photos here on my flickr you can find all.


















2 comments:

ana ventura said...

Ciao Aurora

Thanks so much for your nice words. I had a GREAT time with you all at Bologna.

csr said...

aurora! se ve que lo pasaron bien! qué envidia! abrazo